| MUHASABAH DIRI
| Selasa, Januari 22, 2008
Rasulullah s.a.w telah mendedahkan satu hakikat yang wujud dalam perjuangan dakwah supaya umat Islam dapat mengambil sikap yang bijaksana, di mana Baginda mendedahkan bahawa terdapat manusia yang bergelumang dengan maksiat, berjiwa munafiq dan tidak beriman turut serta berjuang menegakkan syiar Islam.
Sabda Rasulullah s.a.w bermaksud: "Sesungguhnya Allah menguatkan agama dengan lelaki yang fajir (jahat)".
'Fajir' di sini bermaksud orang yang bergelumang dengan maksiat-maksiat dan perbuatan-perbuatan yang haram.
Sesetengah pandangan Ulama' Islam mengatakan orang alim yang tidak beramal dengan ilmunya sedangkan orang lain mendapat faedah dan beramal dengan ilmu yang diajar olehnya dikira dalam golongan 'fajir'. Golongan pemerintah yang zalim juga dikira golongan manusia yang fajir.
Di dalam sejarah perjuangan Islam sejak zaman dahulu hingga sekarang terdapat banyak contoh-contoh yang menunjukkan betapa manusia yang bersifat 'fajir' ini dapat mengaburi pandangan orang Islam dengan perjuangan mereka yang gigih unuk menegakkan Islam. Mereka ini sering melaungkan kata-kata berbentuk perjuangan tetapi sebaliknya lain pula tindakan yang dilakukan.
Sabda Rasulullah s.a.w bermaksud: "Kebanyakan para syahid umatku adalah orang yang mencari nama. Dan betapa banyak yang terbunuh antara dua barisan, Allah sahajalah yang mengetahui dengan niat masing-masing".
Jadi, seharusnya niat seseorang pejuang itu hendaklah berhati-hati dari sifat 'fajir' dan juga bersifat riya' yang membolehkan segala amalan terhapus dan terlepas dari ciuman bau syurga.
|posted by Abu Mus'ab @ 12:10 PTG
List of racial discriminations in Malaysia, practiced by government as well as government agencies. This list is an open secret. Best verified by government itself because it got the statistics.
This list is not in the order of importance, that means the first one on the list is not the most important and the last one on the list does not mean least important.
This list is a common knowledge to a lot of Malaysians, especially those non-malays (Chinese, Ibans, Kadazans, Orang Asli, Tamils, etc) who were being racially discriminated.
Figures in this list are estimates only and please take it as a guide only. Government of Malaysia has the most correct figures. Is government of Malaysia too ashamed to publish their racist acts by publishing racial statistics?
This list cover a period of about 50 years since independence (1957).
List of racial discriminations (Malaysia):
(1) Out of all the 5 major banks, only one bank is multi-racial, the rest are controlled by malays
(2) 99% of Petronas directors are malays
(3) 3% of Petronas employees are Chinese
(4) 99% of 2000 Petronas gasoline stations are owned by malays
(5) 100% all contractors working under Petronas projects must be bumis status
(6) 0% of non-malay staffs is legally required in malay companies. But there must be 30% malay staffs in Chinese companies
(7) 5% of all new intake for government army, nurses, polices, is non-malays
(8) 2% is the present Chinese staff in Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF), drop from 40% in 1960
(9) 2% is the percentage of non-malay government servants in Putrajaya. But malays make up 98%
(10) 7% is the percentage of Chinese government servants in the whole government (in 2004), drop from 30% in 1960
(11) 95% of government contracts are given to malays
(12) 100% all business licensees are controlled by malay government e.g. Approved permits, Taxi permits, etc
(13) 80% of the Chinese rice millers in Kedah had to be sold to malay controlled Bernas in 1980s. Otherwise, life is make difficult for Chinese rice millers
(14) 100 big companies set up, owned and managed by Chinese Malaysians were taken over by government, and later managed by malays since 1970s e.g. MISC, UMBC, UTC, etc
(15) At least 10 Chinese owned bus companies (throughout Malaysia, throughout 40 years) had to be sold to MARA or other malay transport companies due to rejection by malay authority to Chinese application for bus routes and rejection for their application for new buses
(16) 2 Chinese taxi drivers were barred from driving in Johor Larkin bus station. There are about 30 taxi drivers and 3 are Chinese in October 2004. Spoiling taxi club properties was the reason given
(17) 0 non-malays are allowed to get shop lots in the new Muar bus station (November 2004)
(18) 8000 billion ringgit is the total amount the government channeled to malay pockets through ASB, ASN, MARA, privatisation of government agencies, Tabung Haji etc, through NEP over 34 years period
(19) 48 Chinese primary schools closed down since 1968 - 2000
(20) 144 Indian primary schools closed down since 1968 - 2000
(21) 2637 malay primary schools built since 1968 - 2000
(22) 2.5% is government budget for Chinese primary schools. Indian schools got only 1%, malay schools got 96.5%
(23) While a Chinese parent with RM1000 salary (monthly) cannot get school-text-book-loan, a malay parent with RM2000 salary is eligible
(24) 10 all public universities vice chancellors are malays
(25) 5% - the government universities lecturers of non-malay origins had been reduced from about 70% in 1965 to only 5% in 2004
(26) Only 5% is given to non-malays for government scholarships over 40 years
(27) 0 Chinese or Indians were sent to Japan and Korea under "Look East Policy"
(28) 128 STPM Chinese top students could not get into the course that they aspired e.g. Medicine (in 2004)
(29) 10% place for non-bumi students for MARA science schools beginning from year 2003, but only 7% are filled. Before that it was 100% malays
(30) 50 cases whereby Chinese and Indian Malaysians, are beaten up in the National Service program in 2003
(31) 25% is Malaysian Chinese population in 2004, drop from 45% in 1957
(32) 7% is the present Malaysian Indians population (2004), a drop from 12% in 1957
(33) 2 million Chinese Malaysians had emigrated to overseas since 40 years ago
(34) 0.5 million Indian Malaysians had emigrated to overseas
(35) 3 million Indonesians had migrated into Malaysia and became Malaysian citizens with bumis status
(36) 600000 are the Chinese and Indian Malaysians with red IC and were rejected repeatedly when applying for citizenship for 40 years. Perhaps 60% of them had already passed away due to old age. This shows racism of how easily Indonesians got their citizenships compare with the Chinese and Indians
(37) 5% - 15% discount for a malay to buy a house, regardless whether the malay is poor or rich
(38) 2% is what Chinese new villages get compare with 98% of what malay villages got for rural development budget
(39) 50 road names (at least) had been changed from Chinese names to other names
(40) 1 Dewan Gan Boon Leong (in Malacca) was altered to other name (e.g. Dewan Serbaguna or sort) when it was being officially used for a few days. Government try to shun Chinese names. This racism happened in around year 2000 or sort
(41) 0 churches/temples were built for each housing estate. But every housing estate got at least one mosque/surau built
(42) 3000 mosques/surau were built in all housing estates throughout Malaysia since 1970. No churches, no temples are required to be built in housing estates
(43) 1 Catholic church in Shah Alam took 20 years to apply to be constructed. But told by malay authority that it must look like a factory and not look like a church. Still not yet approved in 2004
(44) 1 publishing of Bible in Iban language banned (in 2002)
(45) 0 of the government TV stations (RTM1, RTM2, TV3) are directors of non-malay origins
(46) 30 government produced TV dramas and films always showed that the bad guys had Chinese face, and the good guys had malay face. You can check it out since 1970s. Recent years, this tendency becomes less
(47) 10 times, at least, malays (especially Umno) had threatened to massacre the Chinese Malaysians using May 13 since 1969
(48) 20 constituencies won by DAP would not get funds from the government to develop. Or these Chinese majority constituencies would be the last to be developed
(49) 100 constituencies (parliaments and states) had been racistly re-delineated so Chinese voters were diluted that Chinese candidates, particularly DAP candidates lost in election since 1970s
(50) Only 3 out of 12 human rights items are ratified by Malaysia government since 1960
(51) 0 - elimination of all forms of racial discrimination (UN Human Rights) is not ratified by Malaysia government since 1960s
(52) 20 reported cases whereby malay ambulance attendances treated Chinese patients inhumanely, and malay government hospital staffs purposely delay attending to Chinese patients in 2003. Unreported cases may be 200
(53) 50 cases each year whereby Chinese, especially Chinese youths being beaten up by malay youths in public places. We may check at police reports provided the police took the report, otherwise there will be no record
(54) 20 cases every year whereby Chinese drivers who accidentally knocked down malays were seriously assaulted or killed by malays
(55) 12% is what ASB/ASN got per annum while banks fixed deposit is only about 3.5% per annum
There are hundreds more racial discriminations in Malaysia to add to this list of "colossal" racism. It is hope that the victims of racism will write in to expose racism.
Malaysia government should publish statistics showing how much malays had benefited from the "special rights" of malays and at the same time tell the statistics of how much other minority races are being discriminated.
Hence, the responsibility lies in the Malaysia government itself to publish unadulterated statistics of racial discrimination.
If the Malaysia government hides the statistics above, then there must be some evil doings, immoral doings, shameful doings and sinful doings, like the Nazi, going on onto the non-malays of Malaysia.
Civilized nation, unlike evil Nazi, must publish statistics to show its treatment on its minority races. This is what Malaysia must publish……….
We are asking for the publication of the statistics showing how "implementation of special rights of malays" had inflicted colossal racial discrimination onto non-malays.
Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the decrease publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=the shield antivirus 2007 profirewall ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg
I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i
am glad reading your article. But should remark on
few general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D.
Good job, cheers
Have a look at my webpage ... private gesetzliche krankenversicherung
This excellent website really has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and
didn't know who to ask.
Also visit my webpage :: caribbean island vacation rentals
Very quickly this web site will be famous amid all blogging
viewers, due to it's pleasant articles or reviews
Feel free to surf my web-site ... schnelle kredite
First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question
in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had
a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the
first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or hints? Thanks!
Here is my site http://laguardiacc.jbcourse.com/user/view.php?id=2507&course=1
I just couldn't leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person provide to your visitors? Is gonna be again regularly in order to check out new posts
Also see my page > basistarif private krankenversicherung
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so
i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
my web site :: which is the best hosting
Hey I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
Look at my web-site krankenversicherung privat oder gesetzlich
Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and
starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
You have done a outstanding job!
my webpage :: marken mode online shop
Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact
loved account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing for your augment or even I success you get right of entry to persistently rapidly.
my page > private loans for college students
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and
sources back to your webpage? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would certainly
benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!
My blog ... search clickbank
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.
It's always helpful to read content from other writers and use a little something from other web sites.
my web site :: easy stay at home jobs
I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers but this piece
of writing is truly a pleasant article, keep it up.
Here is my site ; fha Mortgage with bad credit
I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends,
since if like to read it next my friends will too.
Look into my weblog; beste kredite ohne schufa
Hi friends, fastidious post and pleasant urging
commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.
Feel free to visit my blog :: Carlota Flor
Quality content is the key to interest the users to
pay a quick visit the web site, that's what this site is providing.
my web site - Vitamin B12
My site - vitamins for Hair Growth
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.
My website Reggie Jacelyn
Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.
Here is my web site Shenna Carla
Excellent article. I will be facing many of these
issues as well..
My blog post; dinner cruise sf
Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You
have done a wonderful job!
My homepage: all inclusive holidays
Oh my goodnеss! Αwesоme aгtіcle dude!
Thank you, Howevеr I am going thгоugh issues wіth your feеd.
Ι don't know the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
Look at my web-site long term small loans
Ηі there would yοu mіnԁ
letting mе know whіch wеbhοst you're working with? I've lοaded yοur blog in 3 diffеrent broωѕегs
and I must say this blog loads a lot fаster
then most. Cаn you rеcοmmend a goοԁ hosting prοѵiԁeг at a fаir prіce?
Мany thanκѕ, I аρprеciate it!
Μy weblog; http://pszt.inf.elte.hu/mediawiki/index.php/Szerkesztő:DonsptnFj
Thе last timе I wandered асгοss a websіte
thіs intегesting it coѕt me my
girlfrіеnd i'm almost positive, I spent so long on it.
Feel free to visit my site fast payday loans today
You've made some good points there. I checked on the net to find out more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.
My site: debt consolidation loans
I have read so many artiсlеs oг rеviеws regarding the blogger loverѕ howeveг thіѕ editorial
is gеnuinely a essеntial article, keep it up.
Stop by my blog :: cash fast loan
hello!,I liκe youг ωritіng very a lоt!
Ѕhoulԁ we keep in touсh moгe гegaгding your pοst οn ԁіgg?
I гequіre an exρeгt іn this space
to reѕolνе my ρгoblem.
Maybe thаt iѕ уοu! Looκing foгward to lоok you.
My web blog unsecured Short term loans
Heуa i am for the fiгѕt timе here.
I found thіs boarԁ and I find It rеаlly uѕeful & it hеlpеd me оut а lot.
І hope to givе something bасk anԁ help othеrs likе you
Herе is my blog ρost :: fast loans bad credit
Vеry quickly thiѕ ѕite will be famous among all blоgging anԁ sitе-buіlԁіng νiewеrѕ, ԁue to
іt's pleasant posts
Feel free to surf to my blog post; online secured loans
I love ωhat уou guys аrе up
too. This kind of сlevеr work anԁ eхpοsure!
Keep up the very goοd work guys. I've added you to our blog.
Also visit my weblog fast cash easy
I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content.
This great article has really peaked my interest. I will take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once per week.
I opted in for your RSS feed too.
Feel free to visit my homepage click the up coming post
First off Ӏ want to ѕay fantastic blog! I had a quick quеѕtіon in ωhich I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? All the best!
Here is my site; http://Cheappersonalloans.me.uk
Within the Main I don't location on blogs, but I'd want to enounce that this place sincerely pushed me to make so!
truly excellent post.
My web blog: billig urlaub in deutschland machen
Oh mу goodnеss! Incгediblе агtіcle
dude! Many thanks, Нowevеr І am having difficultieѕ with your RЅS.
I don't understand why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!
My web site :: Some Exclusive Hotels Of The World
Hοwdу just wanted to give you a quіcκ heads up.
The words іn your post seem to bе running оff the screen in Oρerа.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd poѕt
to let you know. Τhе ѕtyle аnd dеsign
loοk great thοugh! Hopе yοu get the ρroblem solved soon.
Here is my page :: Resort Discounted (Hotels_Discount) upon Twitter
I viѕit each day a few web pages and ѕites
tο read posts, but this webpage provides
fеature based аrticlеs.
my page ... Last second Hotel Booking
If you're doing it too then I'm not doіng it! There's no sense writing the same thing all over.
my web blog :: fast cash personal loan
Ηі! Ι could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll bе book-marking
and checkіng baсk often!
Review my web blog - Dubai Hotels - Where you might get the Best Deals
Excellent post howеνer I was wantіng to κnow
if you could wrіte a litte more on this ѕubject?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!
my page ... Dubai Motels * Where you'll gеt thе top Deals
What's up everyone, it's my first ρаy a
quick vіsit аt this web page, and paгagraph іs in fact fruitful dеsigned for me,
keeρ up posting such aгticles.
Ηeгe is my homepagе :: squidoo.com
Pretty section οf content. I just stumbled upon yοur ѕitе and in
aсcession capitаl to asѕert that I acquіre іn fact loved account уour blog
рostѕ. Αny way I will be subscribіng on your feeds or еven I achievеment you get entrу
to consiѕtently quickly.
My ωeblοg Some great benefits of Boutique Motels
Oh mу goοdneѕs! Αmazing аrticle dude!
Тhank you ѕo much, Ηowevеr I аm goіng thгough dіffіculties ωith уouг RЅS.
I ԁon't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!
Stop by my web blog; Lookup Savings Resorts rates
A saggy boob ѕaіd to another saggy boob:
'If we don't get some support soon, peoplе might
thinκ we're nuts."
Stop by my website :: fast loans online uk
my God, I believed you have been going to chip in with some decisive insight
in the end there, not leave it with ‘we leave it to you to decide’.
my webpage ... education loan repayment
It is in reality a nice and useful piece of information.
I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
my blog: kredyty bez bik dla nowych firm
louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, ralph lauren polo, michael kors outlet store, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, burberry factory outlet, longchamp bags, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet online, replica watches, uggs on sale, uggs on sale, michael kors outlet, louboutin uk, uggs outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ralph lauren outlet, ray ban sunglasses, cheap jordans, uggs outlet, prada handbags, michael kors, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, michael kors handbags, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet, nike air max, michael kors outlet online
coach outlet, sac guess pas cher, coach purses, kate spade outlet, louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, chanel handbags, true religion outlet, nike air max, hermes pas cher, true religion jeans, converse, lunette oakley pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, hogan sito ufficiale, nike blazer pas cher, vans pas cher, north face pas cher, nike air max pas cher, vanessa bruno pas cher, timberland pas cher, mulberry uk, longchamp soldes, michael kors, new balance, kate spade, nike tn pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet store online, nike roshe run pas cher, michael kors outlet online, burberry pas cher, michael kors uk, lululemon outlet, nike free pas cher, coach outlet, lunette ray ban pas cher, jordan pas cher, hollister uk, north face uk, ray ban uk, polo lacoste pas cher, nike air force
softball bats, polo ralph lauren uk, nike trainers uk, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, nike roshe uk, hermes handbags, asics running shoes, p90x workout, north face outlet, nike air max uk, abercrombie and fitch UK, hollister clothing, beats by dre, abercrombie, nike air max uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air huarache, longchamp uk, chi flat iron, lululemon outlet, herve leger, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, ghd hair, nike roshe run, bottega veneta, iphone cases, soccer shoes, vans outlet, nike free, new balance shoes, instyler ionic styler, mcm handbags, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, mont blanc, valentino shoes, insanity workout, nike air max, wedding dresses, babyliss pro, soccer jerseys, salvatore ferragamo
hollister, swarovski uk, michael kors outlet, thomas sabo uk, oakley, nike air max, replica watches, supra shoes, ray ban, doke & gabbana, marc jacobs, converse shoes outlet, timberland boots, montre pas cher, wedding dresses uk, pandora uk, swarovski jewelry, sac louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, pandora charms, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, polo ralph lauren, links of london uk, louis vuitton uk, karen millen uk, bottes ugg pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, michael kors outlet online, lancel, converse, michael kors handbags, juicy couture outlet, gucci, sac louis vuitton, hollister, ugg uk, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, ugg pas cher, coach outlet, louboutin, vans scarpe